Are you looking to work for an industry leader? Do you have a great work ethic and positive attitude? Biz Signs is always looking for dynamic individuals to work in our many offices throughout North America. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to check this section often, as we will post positions as they become available. The following vaccancies need to be filled soon:
We are seeking an experienced sign maker with a large format digital background to oversee their busy production facility including Artwork, Printing, and Installation.
- Have a good knowledge of large format printing /vehicle graphics
- A managerial background preferred but not essential
- Good people skills- good motivator under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Disciplined and structured approach to work
- To act and perform in the best interests of the company at all times
- Coordinate and implement standard operating procedures for all production operations.
- Planning - drawing up the production schedule
- Align resource plan/ resource levels to the production schedule, flexing working patterns and use of contractors as required
- Manage material stock levels and as required ordering new materials from suppliers
- Ensuring that all projects are produced on time and to the highest quality.
- Maintaining clean and safe working environment, ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Overseeing the production process - monitoring performance and driving improvements in production processes
- Ensuring that the production process is cost effective with minimal wastage
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Chair production meetings
Candidates must have a large format digital background /Vehicle Graphics production, with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a fresh and exciting challenge in production supervision/management.
The ideal candidate will be bright, energetic and strongly motivated to drive process performance improvement. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Sales Account Executive
Biz Signs is growing and plan to double in size by next year. They encourage employee engagement and hard work. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team committed to excellence and who offers growth opportunities and a fast paced environment.
The main responsibility for this role is to develop and maintain new business opportunities. You will be accountable for building relationships and working closely with new clients through the entire process of a project.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
-formulate sales plans and programs that cater to customer needs
-create and maintain new and existing business relationships and accounts
-provide customer service
-continuously communicate with customers
-develop annual sales budgets
-create and coordinate events and promotions
-assist with tradeshow launches
-create and promote design and display
-provide sales reports weekly and monthly
-work with other associated members concerning supporting operations for the business
The ideal candidate is a confident sales professional with excellent communication skills. The ability to drive sales projects forward and meet targets is essential. You will have sales experience within a B2B environment. The perfect candidate will have proven experience with prospecting, qualifying and closing sales, including multiple decision makers. Experience with cold calling and lead generation is essential. Strong negotiation and relationship building skills will set you apart from the other contenders.
Your compensation will include a base salary and aggressive commission structure! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BizSigns thanks you for your interest in working with us.